Oh my goodness! This shows how lame we are as former in group friends. I used to jokingly/or forgetfully call Collin Elliott since I have an Ellie..........and now I see you have an adorable Elliott, and that he is nearly grown up. Good heavens! When did he arrive? Kevin has my email (it's my same one from BYU.........send me your email, Michael or Andrea, for Pete's sake). I need to hear the details of life with three......
How are you guys? I LOVE the title world's happiest family complete with the picture. Of course adorable children, glamourous, talented and highly intelligent parents.......all that jazz.
Thanks for the invite.
Again, send me your invite and I'll add you to ours. I grew neurotic and made it private.
1 comment:
Oh my goodness! This shows how lame we are as former in group friends. I used to jokingly/or forgetfully call Collin Elliott since I have an Ellie..........and now I see you have an adorable Elliott, and that he is nearly grown up. Good heavens! When did he arrive? Kevin has my email (it's my same one from BYU.........send me your email, Michael or Andrea, for Pete's sake). I need to hear the details of life with three......
How are you guys? I LOVE the title world's happiest family complete with the picture. Of course adorable children, glamourous, talented and highly intelligent parents.......all that jazz.
Thanks for the invite.
Again, send me your invite and I'll add you to ours. I grew neurotic and made it private.
marni
Post a Comment