Aloha-Day 3

I don't have many pictures of Day 3, but it was quite relaxing and fun. Michael was in meetings most of the day, so Elliott and I found an umbrella on the beach and just chilled. The rest of the day we walked around shops and visited the International Market and people-watched. Elliott was like a celebrity because babies are very rare in the Waikiki area. Not many people bring babies to Hawaii for vacation but they all loved seeing Elliott! He loved the attention. The only times he fussed all day were when we went back to the hotel. :D









We went to Duke's for dinner, which was the best meal during our visit. We both tried some radical new trendy fish call Mong Chong. I had mine spicy firecracker style with an awesome black bean cilantro and something relish. Michael had his grilled with a pineapple salsa. Okay, by day 3 we had eaten so much pineapple that I had some major acid burns all over my mouth. I have never had so much fresh, sweet and fully ripened pineapple...I just couldn't stop.
The restaurant was open and right on the beach. The view and atmosphere were delish. When I went up to the salad bar I accidentally kicked a cute little bird. The table next to us was some kind of a women's choir and they broke out into song half way through dinner. And we listened to the waves the rest of the time.




No comments: