Sometimes pictures can't capture everything about a child growing up. Collin is developing a very interesting personality and I wanted to share a little about the things he says.
We were seated in the waiting room at the doctor's office, and Collin was sitting next to another young boy, around his age. The boy was a bit rowdy and at one point came over to Collin and apparently touched Collin's pant leg. Collin burst out, "Hey, don't touch my pantalones!"
On Halloween night I let him eat as much candy as he wanted. He is such an obedient kid, he always asks if he can have another piece. After the 7th or 8th time of telling him he could eat another piece of candy he said "Dad, you're not talking like yourself."
Andrea was working on her smoking headband business (Thanks a lot Andie! :) One day she was posting her newest product on the computer. Collin kept coming up to her to ask to play a game, after the third time of telling him that he would have to wait a few minutes he said "Mom get up. Do you have Sticky Tac on your bum?"
Collin stayed with a neighbor while we were out of town (next post) and when she told him it was time to go to bed he said in a polite, but matter-of-fact voice, "You're not my mommy, Andrea is my mommy."
I will try to add more as they come up... I feel bad that I can't remember some of the other things he has said. They say the mind is the first thing to go.


1 comment:
He's hilarious! I love the things he says!!
Post a Comment