Missed Video from the Blessing (& Collin Quote)

This was a funny video of the kids dancing when we visited Idaho for Cambry's blessing. The song is called Baile Chiki Chiki. I apologize to the Spanish speakers if there is swearing in it. I know 5 Spanish curse words and they are not in this so at least we got that far. This is our family's new favorite song. We play it over and over again in the car and the kids love it.

I know you are all going to go out and purchase it now you can find it here on iTunes. Baile el Chiki Chiki

Collin continues to say funny things. The other day Elliott poked him in the eye and he screamed out "Elliott is peeling my eyes off!"

We were telling him it was bed time a few weeks ago and he said "I don't want to go asleep - I want to go awake!"

No comments: