So - our apologies for not posting over the last two months. Life has been very busy. We took a few family trips. Michael found out he will be deploying in May. He has a few trainings to attend before he leaves. We have been busy busy busy.
I let Isabel play some online PBS kids games on my work laptop. She promptly took it to another room and found a spot on the couch. An hour later we were wondering where she went.
Meanwhile, Andrea is sewing... these are some of the last pictures from our "Orange Crayon" dining room. We moved the boys together and Andrea got her sewing room back and we all got our dining room back.
Andrea posing with Elliott. He likes the scarf.
He doesn 't like Legos though.
Our sweet, happy baby has become a very loud toddler. I think it is because he has been non-stop ill for the past month, but we are considering putting him up for adoption if anyone is interested.


1 comment:
I was totally missing you!! I'm glad you're still alive. And I LOVE the orange crayon dining room. So chic!!
Post a Comment