Urban Craft Uprising 2008 (My Craft Show)

I didn't have my camera with me, and fortunately Mom had a disposable camera from her trip to Hawaii, but these pictures are a bit dark and grainy. I just wanted to give you an idea of what my booth looked like this year. I had many headbands and my bags are on a rack to the right. Mom and Grandma flew in from their trip the day before and they came and helped me with my show. It was quite successful, and so much fun!


2 comments:

Rose said...

I don't know what I would do without your blog updates. I love you guys so much. MOM (-:

Miss Heather said...

You are so awesome!! I can't believe you're almost at 1000 sales on etsy. I'm finally FINALLY starting my etsy store... but man, I'm sure I won't do as well as you in such a short amount of time. YOU ROCK!