The Mermaid Cookbook

Isabel loved all the gifts she was given for Christmas. This particular gift came a bit later than Christmas because of our canceled trip, but it was perfect because it turned into a sweet little project for us.

She was so excited to have a mermaid cookbook with real mermaid food. She read it and reread it, and finally I said that she should pick out a recipe and we could try it out. So she read it and reread it and it took her the afternoon to just pick one.







Once she picked the recipe she wanted to try, she made a list of ingredients we needed to buy at the store. She tried to get away with 24 bags of caramel.












Finger trick up the nose. Don't worry, he didn't touch the food. :D


I did the dangerous work, slicing the pecans.





Cute little sea turtles. Hmmm. What should we do with the left over chocolate in that saucepan...?







Thank you, Grandma and Grandpa! You guys are the coolest! :D

1 comment:

Rose said...

I have the most previous grandkids, kids and son in law's ever! Don't stop posting pictures. I love you all! MOM