Michael was on a biz trip the week before Cambry's blessing, but we still wanted to be there. He flew in at midnight on Friday night, we made the 7 hour drive to Meridian, Idaho on Saturday, and then home again on Sunday afternoon. I have never been so tired in my life while driving a vehicle. But we stayed awake just enough to get us safely home after a wonderful weekend with family. It was well worth the trip!








Sarah is one of my bestest friends in the whole wide world! I'm so lucky to have the best sisters-in-law a girl could ever have.
Cute cousins.
Cambry's gown was handmade by someone in Jared's side of the family. Oh, that amazing handsmocking and embroidery! We adore handmade. And that lovely baby girl!
A quick family pic.
Look at all these cute cousins!
2 comments:
Awesome trip! I can't believe you were in Meridan, that is south of us by like 30 minutes!! Oh well, maybe we will get beyond waving as we drive by! Jen
Congratulations to Sarah and Jared. How awesome you got to see them!
Post a Comment