In the middle of all the headband business, I have managed to sneak in a few personal and gift-type projects, including this baby quilt for Sarah and Jared. (Hope you're not looking Sarah. I will get this in the mail ASAP!)
...it is made with Anna Maria Horner's "Garden Party" and it is such a party! Michael thinks it will give the baby a seizure. Ha! I love it!
Amy Butler "Belle" fabrics adorn my overstuffed chair in our living room. I can't help but make a quilt every now and again knowing that Aunt Sabrina can do the toughest part. (She has a business doing professional and very gorgeous machine quilting).
I told Mom I'd show her my new kitchen curtains. They are from the crazy and awesome Anna Maria Horner's home dec line called "Sketchbook" and I am so pleased with the way they turned out. My kitchen is now colorful and even crazier than before!
The walls are the yummy "Vanilla Bean" color Nicholas and I painted this winter. Right on, Nicholas! You rock! My kitchen and family room are the color of sunshine, and I have sunshiney memories of painting with my bro.


3 comments:
I love everything! You inspire me. :)
i'm with lanette.. i love it all!!! i love bright colors for babies, i never ever knit baby things in pastels. no way! okay, you need to know i've got the sewing bug now! i love the fabrics! the curtain is adorable! oh no... alice is falling down another craft rabbit hole.... first yarn, now fabric.. ay yi yi!
You are so freaking talented. I'm so jealous!! The funny thing is... I can make quilts but I don't enjoy it... and Aunt Sabrina is my mom so you'd think I would have inherited her quilting genes. :o)
Post a Comment