Summer Hightlights-My BFF

While I'm sad that she lives on the other coast, I am quite lucky that her family lives here in the Seattle area. Kellianne came for a visit in July and we were able to get out on the town for some crazy-awesome seafood at a place I knew she would enjoy. We enjoyed food and great conversation. I can always count on Kellianne for some great conversation. She listens. And I love the way she thinks. And she makes me laugh. We were joking about how we are on different coasts right now just to balance out the world because we have so many of the same likes and interests. She was my first college roommate, my bridesmaid. She is the keeper of my secrets, the friend I feel safe and cool and comfortable with, the kind of pick-up-right-where-we-left-off-no-matter-how-much-time-has-passed friend that everyone needs. Love that girl!


1 comment:

Kellianne said...

I love you too! Thanks for coming all the way up to see me. You made my whole trip!