The next day for the real event we saw a Stealth plane high above our house. I was so excited to see one in flight, I was yelling on our street and making a scene. It was neat, but at the same time I had a huge lump in my throat... totally crazy.
Summer Highlights- Airshow
In late July, McChord hosted an awesome airshow. We went for the preview to beat the crowds and we thoroughly enjoyed it...well, Collin was a bit nervous. Michael and I had to take turns holding our hands very tightly over his ears because the incredibly loud jets freaked him out. I guess we all jumped a bit when one of them actually broke the sound barrier.
The next day for the real event we saw a Stealth plane high above our house. I was so excited to see one in flight, I was yelling on our street and making a scene. It was neat, but at the same time I had a huge lump in my throat... totally crazy.

The next day for the real event we saw a Stealth plane high above our house. I was so excited to see one in flight, I was yelling on our street and making a scene. It was neat, but at the same time I had a huge lump in my throat... totally crazy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment