The show was a lot of fun and as you can see we had tons of headbands (and a few bags). Michael wanted me to take lots of pictures, so I took some of the setting up of the table, too. Headbands, headbands, headbands, headbands...
Urban Craft Uprising Summer 2009
UCU decided to try out a summer show. And I was crazy enough to do it without Michael here. Fortunately, I have the coolest sister-in-law! Sarah flew in for the weekend to help me out and we got to play a little in Seattle. I also have a great mom who helped me make a ton of headbands the week before, great in-laws who are even helping me from Virginia as we speak, and an awesome babysitter who helped entertain the kids all weekend, and of course Michael's love and encouragement and never ending support. Thank you everyone- I have a pretty cool family. :D
The show was a lot of fun and as you can see we had tons of headbands (and a few bags). Michael wanted me to take lots of pictures, so I took some of the setting up of the table, too. Headbands, headbands, headbands, headbands...


The show was a lot of fun and as you can see we had tons of headbands (and a few bags). Michael wanted me to take lots of pictures, so I took some of the setting up of the table, too. Headbands, headbands, headbands, headbands...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment