My beloved cousin Heather came to visit me for a day and wanted to see some of the Seattle sites. I took her to see Rick first, since he is staying in the U-dub Med Center. Then I took her to Pike's Place Fish Market, stole down really quickly to the old Seattle Post Alley and also headed over to the waterfront. We had such a fun day together!

I wish I could describe the way this gum wall smells when you walk up to it. Imagine thousands of pieces of chewed gum, all flavors... I really was in a stooper. I couldn't decide if it was art or if I was going to be sick.

Heather absolutely had to contribute to this Post Alley masterpiece.

Here she is sampling some crab.


I thought this, um, vehicle was kind of cool. I would drive it. :D
1 comment:
Hee hee!! It's meee!! :) Man, I had so much fun with you! I wish I was up there with you right now!! :)
Post a Comment