While you might observe that we are wearing rain boots and winter coats for our Easter egg hunt this year, you might also observe that one of perks of living in the Great Northwest is the plethora of holiday trains. This time we took the Easter train ride and while it drizzled a bit, I don't think the children minded at all. They had oodles of fun!

Isabel reads any chance she gets. This time she brought a book in keeping with our theme of the day.

The kids kept calling this...mascot... the Easter dog. (I had to agree, it looked quite like a dog.)

Collin gets a bit overwhelmed at the sound of the whistle.

We were in the marvelous company of our next door neighbors, (best neighbors in the world. And I'm not just saying that because I know they will read this :D ). Their little boy enjoys trains possibly even more than Collin does...if you can imagine.

I think we have this same picture of Collin from our Christmas train ride.
1 comment:
Okay, I can't can't CAN'T believe how tall and grown-up Isabel is. It's freaking me out!! And your hair is getting so long! I love it!
Post a Comment