Collin and Dad have had some fun 'boys nights' with camping and eating out and playing...We girls have gone to How To Train Your Dragon, mall night, and this...Sushi! Isabel wanted to try it out, and I had a pretty fun
place in mind. A belt moves past all the tables with the dishes and people take what they want. Isabel was way into it and decided that the California Rolls were her favorite. Nieither one of us are brave enough to try the eel or fish eggs...blecht.

A California roll on the way in her mouth. Typically you are supposed to eat a roll in one bite, and I think that's what she was trying to do...but they are huge!
She was brave and tried one of my favorite dishes, the seared ahi tuna.


This is what she did when I asked her how she liked it... thumbs and toes up!
1 comment:
Eel and fish eggs are SO GOOD, seriously!! I can't wait to come up and make you eat REAL sushi! :)
Post a Comment