She calls the piece, "Six Sunflowers in a Vase, " and she is sure to tell everyone her favorite artist is Van Gogh. I asked her what her favorite thing about Van Gogh is, and she responded matter-of-factly, "Everything." So I told her I like everything about her artwork. And I have to say that all of the little scraps of paper scattered throughout the house, the constantly missing scissors, and the ever-dried-up-and-used-up paints and markers and glues are all totally AWESOME and welcome at my house.
Our Sweet Little Artist
Our Stake had an art exhibition this last June and Isabel was excited to enter the Mother's Day gift she made for me this year. We didn't know it was also a competition until the Stake notified us that she won first place in her age group.
She calls the piece, "Six Sunflowers in a Vase, " and she is sure to tell everyone her favorite artist is Van Gogh. I asked her what her favorite thing about Van Gogh is, and she responded matter-of-factly, "Everything." So I told her I like everything about her artwork. And I have to say that all of the little scraps of paper scattered throughout the house, the constantly missing scissors, and the ever-dried-up-and-used-up paints and markers and glues are all totally AWESOME and welcome at my house.

She calls the piece, "Six Sunflowers in a Vase, " and she is sure to tell everyone her favorite artist is Van Gogh. I asked her what her favorite thing about Van Gogh is, and she responded matter-of-factly, "Everything." So I told her I like everything about her artwork. And I have to say that all of the little scraps of paper scattered throughout the house, the constantly missing scissors, and the ever-dried-up-and-used-up paints and markers and glues are all totally AWESOME and welcome at my house.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Um... that is AMAZING! It's so beautiful!!!! Ooooh tell her I want something for my house!!! :)
Post a Comment