Lilia and Tom's Wedding

Tom and Lilia Barrett were married on April 10, 2010 in the Oakland LDS Temple. It was an awesome weekend. Here are some of the highlights, but if anyone would like to see more pictures (oh, about 2,000 more), we have a private flickr account...just email me.


Dad was the photographer, but Lanette, Harley, Grandpa Stan and I couldn't help ourselves...hence the 20,000 pictures.





It was crazy windy, but we all loved it and thought it was great for pictures, all except this one. I think I flashed way too many people in attendance and otherwise, but if I am remembered by that I'm okay with it. I would rather be remembered that way, than as the girl who counted really loudly for everyone to look at the camera. ERRRR...

I was really digging Lil's bouquet, which was made by Tom, and her purple shoes. So cute!












There is something so romantic and cool about that wind!









This was their cake topper, designed by them and made by Debbie. How cool is that? They are just chatting and relaxing in the background before the reception.



3 comments:

Miss Heather said...

That's such a cute cake topper! I love it!! :) And Tom's brother (with the long hair) looks like a brown-haired Shawn White! It freaked me out for a second!!! :) You look gorgeous (slip and all!!)... wish I could have been there. Lilia is gorgeous! :)

Miss Heather said...

WAIT! I just looked at the pics again... that's HARLEY with the long hair!! AHH! I didn't even recognize him! HOLY COW! I feel pretty dumb now... :)

Kellianne said...

Your family is full of beautiful people! I love your style and wish I had some of that. I think about you whenever I go shopping and wish you could hold my hand or atleast rub off on me somehow. Congrats to your sister.