It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas

Yes, we have decorated for Christmas...and shhhhhhh...we actually did it BEFORE Thanksgiving! We had so much fun!



I think he was thinking "All of these crazy decorations...and what are these?"


Jingle bells, jingle bells, fa la la la la...




I think Michael had a kink in his neck from all the excitement.


Isabel's favorite ornaments are her 42 mermaids.



The kids took turns putting the star angel on the tree. I have to explain...when Michael and I got married we had "discussions" about whether or not we should have a star on our tree, or an angel. My family always had a star at the top and his family always had an angel. Sooooo, we happened upon this compromise one day that we call our star angel. Its not the most attractive thing, but we are both happy...and its easy for the kids to plunk on top. :D






1 comment:

Miss Heather said...

Cute! Man, I want to put up Christmas so much at our house... but both of us are sick sick sick. Hopefully soon... and we have a light-up star on the top of our tree but I like your idea. :)

I also am impressed with Isabel's 42 mermaids... that's quite a collection!!! :)