Elliott's First Haircut

Despite three people on separate occasions referring to Elliott as a girl, I was pretty determined to wait until Michael got home to give Elliott his first hair cut. I just get these ideas in my head I suppose. Soooo, we finally did it tonight...and he really didn't know what to make of it. He just sat there. He's so stinkin' cute!












On my way to sculpting a nice mullet. I thought it would be pretty funny to surprise Michael with an Elliott mullet, but I knew I wouldn't be able to stand it for more than a minute. It was pretty fun to give him one tonight...for just one minute. :D
It's business in front...

...and a party in back!
I'm loving it.

But, no worries, we took it all off a moment later. Do you think he's going to resent us someday?

3 comments:

Rose said...

Your Mom cried, but we still think the little guy is cute.

Papa RIck

Marshall said...

Yay IBH I fully supported the long hair...

Miss Heather said...

I don't think he looked like a girl with the long hair at all... he's so cute no matter what! But I too supported the mullet for it's few brief moments of life! :)