So maybe my house has been a bit unorganized and not the cleanest. It has been on the backburner this week...I had a craft show in Seattle on my birthday, and I am in charge of the church Christmas party next weekend, and Elliott is sick and not sleeping, and I'm trying to maintain a healthy exercise routine, and Michael is in Alabama, and I'm trying to do all those fun traditional Christmas things with the kids, and get ready for an 18 hour roadtrip we leave on the day after Michael gets home...
So last night I decided I needed to straighten up and clean a little after the kids went to bed so I can keep a leg up on the pile. This morning Collin came downstairs and the first thing he said was, "Is this a different house?" Hmmmmmm. Thanks for noticing, Collin. :D


2 comments:
First of all "Leg up on" anything is smile worthy... and i like collin, he reminds me of me.
P.S. Lanette says congrats on the show!
That is so funny! He must be a really fun kid to have around.
Post a Comment