Actually it is Easter Egg Hunt Part II. Part I was in Idaho with the cousins. Not sure where Collin went for the coloring portion. As I remember it he colored 2-3 and was satisfied with his contribution. Isabel and Elliott were much more engaged.
This is the face I make when I am coloring Easter eggs. (If you look closely Collin makes a brief appearance)
Easter Eggs!!!
One of the great things about children is how happy and excited they are - They are just hard boiled eggs with food coloring hidden in a back yard, but to Elliott they are the greatest thing in the world.
Michael thinks that children are for his personal entertainment. So he was really mean with how he hid the eggs. The only things that looked like eggs from the back door turned out to be a rock and a golf ball. So after the kids were disappointed by those, they got to the work of finding the real eggs.
Isabel has blossomed in her big sister role. She is always looking out for Elliott.
Now contrast this sad face with Elliott's earlier ecstatic face... Guess the Easter Eggs have all been found. If I remember correctly, Isabel - in her big sis role - went and re-hid a few more for him to find. Oh BTW this was the 1 sunny day per April that we get in Western Washington. Happy Easter.
+073sm.jpg)
+075sm.jpg)
+076sm.jpg)
+077sm.jpg)
+078sm.jpg)
+079sm.jpg)
+081sm.jpg)
+082sm.jpg)
+083sm.jpg)
+084sm.jpg)
+085sm.jpg)
+086sm.jpg)
+087sm.jpg)
+088sm.jpg)
+092sm.jpg)


No comments:
Post a Comment