Happy 10th, My Isabel

Oh, how we love our little Isabel!  I can still call her little right?  I'm not ready for these double digits...10 years old!

Auntie and August came to visit for the weekend, and helped celebrate Isabel's birthday.  She has a way with babies.  She has a way with people period.   


 Isabel's birthday was all about the cake, which you might remember from here and also her birthday a couple years ago.  Hmmm...do we maybe have a tradition forming?  I wouldn't mind...I get to munch on the chocolate covered strawberries left over. :)  Shhhhh...don't tell.



1 comment:

Rose said...

It has been fun to look at all the birthday parties since the New Year. I find it interesting that with age come a much more elaborate cake. The nice thing is you were able to give each child what they asked for; a trip to the flight museum , a blue berry cake and the 8th wonder of the world! ;-)