Mumford & Sons - The Cave

Okay, so I know I have quirky taste in music. Last year for Valentine's Day I posted a really lame song (for the record I still like the lyrics), but this year I am posting what I think is great music. This particular song was on one of my favorite blogs this morning and has been on my jogging list since September. So every time I go jogging this baby comes on and moves me. And call me crazy, but hurray for the banjo!!! These guys are so talented and their music makes me happy. :D

10 comments:

Cristie and girls said...

Sam LOVES Mumford & Sons! She has this song on her iPhone and plays it in the car all the time.

Anonymous said...

I LOVE Mumford & Sons!!! The Cave, Little Lion Man, and Roll Away Your Stone are my favorites :D

Lanette Sanders said...

The Cave has been one of Abigail's and Jude's favorites lately. It's kinda funny that you posted this video since I was going to put it on my blog! We need to be neighbors.

Rose said...

Thanks Andrea. I have never heard of these guys before. I enjoyed the song and the lyrics. The song is kind of a "get your rear moving" song. I understand why it helps with your earling running each day.
rick

Rose said...

I LOVE IT! MOM

Michael and Andrea said...

I really like Roll Away Your Stone, and I REALLY wish I could change one of the horrible swear words used repeatedly in Little Lion Man. I am glad you all are enjoying! Great band, huh?!

Michael and Andrea said...

Oh, and don't forget Winter Winds...another one that has been on my jogging list. :D

Anonymous said...

OOh and white blank pages is really good :D I agree, Little Lion Man would be a great song if it werent for that one word being repeated soooo many times. Its a great band to listen to when your going through tough times too (:

Miss Heather said...

I LOVE Mumford & Sons! I have for a few years... they are my fav! You should listen to The Avett Brothers too, if you haven't already. :)

Michael and Andrea said...

Yes, The Avett Brothers...we saw them at Bumbershoot in 2007, (I remember 'cause I was prego with Elliott and about to pass out from all the good music), they were pretty cool. :D