We check up on our new house being built once, twice, okay maybe a few times a week. This week we saw a bald eagle in our drainage ditch, right out of our newly framed back door! A BALD EAGLE!!! I have only ever seen them a couple times in the wild, but never in town, and this time I had my camera. Although could pictures ever quite capture it? I don't think so either.
New House
Our currently occupied abode is officially on the market now. We will be talking our agent into lowering the price soon, just so people actually start coming and at least looking. :D But, who knows, Michael wants to rent it out anyway. Wish us luck!
We check up on our new house being built once, twice, okay maybe a few times a week. This week we saw a bald eagle in our drainage ditch, right out of our newly framed back door! A BALD EAGLE!!! I have only ever seen them a couple times in the wild, but never in town, and this time I had my camera. Although could pictures ever quite capture it? I don't think so either.


We check up on our new house being built once, twice, okay maybe a few times a week. This week we saw a bald eagle in our drainage ditch, right out of our newly framed back door! A BALD EAGLE!!! I have only ever seen them a couple times in the wild, but never in town, and this time I had my camera. Although could pictures ever quite capture it? I don't think so either.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
I love Isabel's whole house idea. Pretty cute if you ask me. :)
Post a Comment