We had an amazing wooded site, we played our traditional "Don't Eat Pete" game, we hiked up at Paradise (the picture where I'm wearing my stylish lime camping hat), and we even threw rocks in the river. Woohoo!
Okay, One Last Summer Highlight
This is our annual camping trip at Mt. Rainier. We went and explored and relaxed. I wish I could've caught the mama black bear and her two cubs on camera. We saw them from the bridge on our way back to camp after a day up at Paradise. They were close, and an unusual sight for the area.
We had an amazing wooded site, we played our traditional "Don't Eat Pete" game, we hiked up at Paradise (the picture where I'm wearing my stylish lime camping hat), and we even threw rocks in the river. Woohoo!

We had an amazing wooded site, we played our traditional "Don't Eat Pete" game, we hiked up at Paradise (the picture where I'm wearing my stylish lime camping hat), and we even threw rocks in the river. Woohoo!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment