Here is a little sneak peak of our family portraits we had taken by a friend of the family. These are on her photography blog...we will post more shortly.
Hey Stranger! I absolutely remember your beautiful face! What a gorgeous family you have. So great to get in touch with you, and I will absolutely send an invite.
5 comments:
I LOVE those pics!!! I love love love them!!!!!!!!! You have to let me know when I can order a 5x7 for our living room!!! :)
super cute, though I expect nothing less! You look great and the family looks happy--I'm glad you're all back together again.
Gorgeous. I won't say it, but I'm jealous. Oh, I said it.
Hey Stranger! I absolutely remember your beautiful face! What a gorgeous family you have. So great to get in touch with you, and I will absolutely send an invite.
Great Portraits I love them. Love Aunt Karen
Post a Comment