Nephi's Challenge
This week our Children's Primary organization had "Nephi's Challenge." There were lots of Nephi themed activities including tents and building boats and hunting deer with a bow. And even an iron rod in the gym. The kids were given glowsticks to guide them in the dark. For refreshments they ate "milk and honey" (milk and honey graham crackers). Very cute. I was the hired photographer and took lots of pictures, but to protect privacy I am only posting the ones with my kids and our cute little neighbor.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
The marathon was a challenge, but i was a bit disappointed in my time, i was going for 3 1/2 hours. I stopped training about a month before the run to focus on bear hunting, as you can see it paid off with 2 bears down, but the run suffered. I plan on doing this again with a better result. Good luck on yours next year.
Post a Comment