Thanksgiving

We had the lovliest Thanksgiving.  I spent the day with my mom in the warm sweet smelling kitchen making the yummiest turkey and dishes EVER (thanks to Bon Appetit and Real Simple this year).  The best part was spending the day with Mom and Rick, something we don't take for granted.  :) Oh, and humor me... I had to share a picture of my new velvet pumpkin decorations.  My friend and I were out in a muddy field collecting these pumpkin stems the week before Thanksgiving.  Anyway, me and my crazy ideas...but I thought they turned out kind of fun. :)




3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for posting these photos. We really had a great time and ate well. Miss Isabel took some nice photos. Good memories.
Love Papa and mom

Kellianne said...

Looks wonderful. Happy Thanksgiving. Merry Christmas :)

Miss Heather said...

What a fun Thanksgiving! The food looks amazing and I really like the velvet pumpkins! :)