Un. Real. I am still going over it and over it in my mind. The whole entire show, every single minute of it was enjoyable and entertaining. Bono and The Edge, total awesomeness. Can you tell I just don't really have the words. A.MA.ZING. The lights, the set, the 360 stage, the bridges, the spaceship, the music...and they are all natural performers and make you feel like there is no where else they would rather be than singing and playing their hearts out for you. In Seattle. 30 yards away. Listen to me and listen very carefully...if you EVER have the chance to see them in concert, DO NOT HESITATE one second. A few days before their concerts they open up the General Admissions ticket sales, which are cheaper and closer. The downside is that you have to battle the crowd a bit, which I never mind much. The upside is an experience you will never forget. I was smiling and singing the whole time.
Lenny Kravitz opened the concert, and I tell ya, he is pretty awesome live. I definitely jumped and clapped and sang like a crazy woman when he played Are You Gonna Go My Way, which has always been one of the best songs to crank up on the radio.
My favorite part of this picture, besides my concert eyelashes (ha!), is our good buddy in the background.
3 comments:
Ha ha ha... I've seen U2 twice in concert... and truly, I don't feel the need to pay to see them again. If I got free tickets, I'd go. They just did their show here a couple weeks ago. They are good live but I'm really "over" their music. I know, it's horrible to say. They are great live... I'd just rather pay $80 for a CLOSE ticket of someone I LOVE, rather than $80 for a nosebleed of someone I'm sick of.
Oh and P.S. LOVE the concert eyelashes!!! :) Lookin' hot!
So fun! We have to sell our tickets because we'll be moved out for several weeks before that date. :( I've been looking forward to this concert for over a year!
Can't wait to see you!
Post a Comment