Wee Wonderfuls

This was Isabel's project this afternoon.  We are in love with this sweet little book with sweet little dolls.  Of course, what moved me from simply admiring the book to actually purchasing the book was the cute little mermaid included on the cover.  There is also an adorable wool felt trolly inspired by a vintage tin toy that I might make Collin sometime in the future.  And I am really in love with Patchwork Penny. 

Isabel named her sweet mermaid Katey. 


2 comments:

Miss Heather said...

Those dolls are SO CUTE! Are the patterns in the book pretty difficult or can a basic sewer do them? (ie... ME!) :) LOVE the mermaid!

Michael and Andrea said...

They are really straight forward and clear, but it takes some getting used to for me because I don't usually work in such a small scale with tight little turns and small seam allowances.