Girls' Night Out

We had a lovely night out, just the two of us. We went to dinner at...you guessed it, Red Robin's. Then we did a little Christmas shopping and browsing and Icee slurping. At the end of a perfect evening the song, Give a Little Bit by Supertramp came and I cranked it up and we sang. Funny how I remember my mom always cranked up that song if it came on the radio. So go download it and ask someone to dance. :D














There was lots of skipping tonight...yes, BOTH of us in public. Who cares who saw me. I skipped and skipped. I tried to take a picture of Isabel skipping below. And we decided that you just can't skip and not feel happy.

1 comment:

Miss Heather said...

That is the cutest thing ever. You two are my favorites!! I adore you so much! Isabel in front of the tree is DARLING! I love you guys. :)