Happy Halloween

Happy Halloweeeeeeeeen!!!! We had an awesome day packed with candy and crazy fun. We started the day with some good exercise at the YMCA; Collin's swimming lesson, Isabel's dance class, and my 4 mile jog (good effort to try and counteract all the candy, right? :D ) . We had a party to go to in the afternoon, the trunk-or-treat at the church in the evening, and good old fashioned trick-or-treating around the neighborhood for the finale.

During dinner Collin asked me what I was going to dress up as. I replied, "I'm going to be a mommy." He was so excited, "A mummy?!!! Cooool! We could wrap you up in toilet paper!"


At the end of the night the kids traded for favorites.











Elliott was a afraid of the monkey costume at first...but after talking him through it, "Isabel's a mermaid, Collin is Bumblebee, and Elliott is a monkey..." he decided it would be fun.

Do you see that banana sticking out of his pocket? I adore this costume!
At the afternoon party, Collin did some donut-on-a-string action.

1 comment:

Miss Heather said...

They look super cute!! I'm so glad you guys had fun!!