Stanley, my handsome youngest brother.
Sophia, my gorgeous sister sporting a headband I made just for her.
Michael gave me the precious gift of a "free" weekend while he stayed home with the little ones, so I chose to go to Dad's over Columbus Day weekend and hike Half Dome. It was such a sweet little break away, and great fun hanging out with Dad and Nicholas. Unfortunately the weather wasn't good enough to hike the Dome, but we still enjoyed ourselves.
We visited Uncle Mark's and Uncle Curtis's amazing artglass gallery in San Jose. They were having their annual pumpkin sale...no ordinary pumpkin patch! My second cousin Michael and his wife Stephanie create these amazing blown-glass pumpkins and do a show once a year. Needless to say, I had to have one!!!
...And next year we plan on hiking Half Dome and Mark and Curtis might join the fun. :D


No comments:
Post a Comment