This last weekend, Mom took Isabel out for a stayover at a hotel with an awesome indoor swimming pool so they went swimming TONS and ordered roomservice and made Christmas lists and watched cartoons together. The next day they went to go see Wall-E and went school shopping and toy shopping and ate ice cream and icee's and cookies.
The picture above was Isabel setting up to wait for Grandma. She waited out on the curb for two hours before Grandma arrived to get her...she was sooo excited. She isn't in the picture because she was running around the neighborhood telling her friends about her trip at that moment.


2 comments:
Oh my gosh... I actually teared up a little. That is the sweetest... And how much is that bag!?!?!?!? LOVE!
That is the cutest thing I've ever seen! I can't believe she waited for two hours. That's so awesome!
Post a Comment