Precocious



As of today, all of my bags are posted on Etsy for you shoppers and viewers. I have only sold one bag through my etsy page, but more bags through friends of friends and the Urban Craft Uprising show I did in Seattle last December. Check out my bags on precocious.etsy.com and my fellow artists on urbancraftuprising.com


The bag on the left is my most popular because it is pretty versatile. The one on the right is the most recent sale I had last week. I fell in love with the fabric designs of Amy Butler a couple years ago, and I turned them into a hobbie. So much fun!

3 comments:

Miss Heather said...

Mmmmkay... so your Happiest Family pic is the funniest thing I've ever seen. Michael and I looked at it last night and laughed and laughed.... great faces on your two boys. :o) I'm glad your bags are on etsy with better pictures. I know, my pictures sucked. I was in a hurry and I didn't have a cute dress model to put them on. :o) I LOVE YOUR GUTS!

moranews said...

How cute are those bags? You must be supermom because I don't know how you find the time to do that! Cute family! I'm so glad you set this up!

Anonymous said...

I Love those bags! So cute! Nice to have you in the blogging world. Jenny